Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas 2014



Merry {belated} Christmas everyone!
Today I am finally taking down our Christmas decor, so I figured it was about time I shared our Christmas on the blog! We had a wonderful Christmas this year, my parents and brother visited and it was the most wonderful gift of all.


This year I really wanted to put some of our childhood ornaments on our tree,  so I tried to incorporate those while still having a "pretty" tree. I think it's my favorite tree so far. I found the Rudolph sign came from a local store that sells handmade items from local craftsman. I am so excited to decorate around it next year!


Since my parents were visiting, I wanted to make sure the coffee and hot chocolate were readily accessible. So I came up with this hot chocolate bar! I really love sprucing up this area for every season. I'm already brainstorming for Valentine's day!



My mini tree is something I've had since I was a little girl. I loved having it displayed this year with some of our childhood ornaments. I put it in a planter so that it could have a bit of height. It doesn't match perfectly, but I love it anyway.


Hope you all had a very merry Christmas with your families! May 2015 bring everything you're hoping for!


No comments:

Post a Comment